nfs.delhi.gov.in - Get Delhi e-Ration Card online | View Your Ration Card Details | Download e-Ration CardGood News for Delhi People, Government of Delhi Announced e-Ration card Services. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal lunched the Country's first "e-Ration Card " facility in Delhi. Now Delhi Citizens Can download e-Ration Card online. Just log on to ( Department of Food,Supplies ) Official website http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/ , Get e-Ration Card online..Delhi People who can applied New Ration card those person can download e-Ration Card online. It will cut down the delays in preparation and delivery of ration cards to the beneficiaries. linking Ration and Aadhaar cards would enable the beneficiaries of Public Distribution System (PDS) to get the cards online.Beneficiaries who have Aadhaar Card, newly enrolled person also download e-ration card through online.
About Department of Food,Supplies and Consumer Affairs,GNCT of Delhi.
The Department was established in 1962 and discharges the important responsibilities of managing the Public Distribution of, and trade and commerce in essential commodities with a view to maintain or increase supplies thereof and secure their equitable distribution and availability at fair prices by enforcing the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 and various Control Orders made there under. The Department is implementing NFSA 2013. The Highly subsidised Food Grains as prescribed under Act are being supplied every month to eligible households.
How to Delhi View Ration card details online ?
1. First logon to FSC official website http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/ You can also Visit Directly following link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewRcDetails.aspx
2. Enter following any one documents details mentioned box
- Aadhar Number of any Family Member
- NFS application ID
- New ration card No(like 077....)
- Old ration card No(like AAY12...)
3. Than click on "Search" Button
How to Download Delhi e-Ration Card online though nfs.delhi.gov.in Portal ?
The beneficiary can visit the department's portal and enter the ration card number and other basic information. After that a password will be sent to the registered mobile number.After entry of this password, the e-ration card will be generated which can be stored in the electronic form and used to get ration. It can also be printed by the beneficiary from anywhere, following below instructions for download e-ration card online.
1. First logon to FSC official website nfs.delhi.gov.in , you can also Visit directly following link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
2. Enter below details
- Ration Card No.
- Name of the Head of Family(HOF)
- Aadhaar No. of HOF/NFS ID
- Year of Birth of HOF
- Mobile No. as given in the NFS Application or Registered later in NFS website
3.Than Click on " Continue" Button
"Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.After entry of this password, the e-ration card will be generated".