Aadhar card update - Change your Name, Date of Birth , Address , Mobile NumberUIDAI provide this speciality online, Uidai has launched self service update portal for easily avail services, you can now modify your details like , name, date of birth,grand, change of address very easily. for avail this service first you need to aadhaar number and your already registered Mobile number for purpose of you receive OTP ( One time password).send to your mobile number from UIDAI. to change your aadhaar details follow mentioned below steps.
|Aadhaar Card Update|
UIDAI launched Aadhar Self Service Update Portal for Indian Citizens Can Correct their Aadhaar Card Data like as update Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID through this portal.Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. UIDAI is committed to provide resident friendly eco-system and self service update portal is one of the various touch points to update their profile.if any People can update other data, People can Contact your nearest Aadhar Enrollment or Update Canter.
UIDAI Card- Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
Require Documents For Aadhaar Card Update.
Indian Citizens Who update their Aadhaar Card information as per UIDAI instruction require minimum below mentioned documents.
List of Proof of Identity documents
- PAN Card Ration/ PDS Photo Card ,
- Voter ID ,
- Driving License,
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution,
- Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Marriage Certificate
Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book/Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Proof of Address (PoA) Documents
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent
How to Correct Aadhaar (Mistakes) Card Data through Self Service Update Portal ?
- Step By Step Procedure for Aadhaar Card update.
1 .You need to go to UIDAI Self service update portal,
2. Enter your 12 -digits Aadhaar number in the field and click " Send OTP" Button you will than received OTP ( One time password) on your registered Mobile number it is valid for only 15 minutes, in your mobile number is not registered than system will be asking your mobile number enter your mobile number on which your OTP will sent.
3. Now Check mark which you want change and press "submit" button.
4. Now input new Data which you want to Chang , and click on "Submit update request "
5. Now upload supported Documents of which you want to Change Data With self attested and click on "Submit" button.
6. Next you will than see a update "Request complete" you will also receive a conformation on your Mobile number along with your URN.
7. You can also download the acknowledgement slip by click on the "download file "button or can take print out of it. for future reference by click on the "print out button"
8. You can than log out by click on the "log out" link at the top right corner of the page.
Any resident with a Mobile number can update their profile using this portal. Mobile number is mandatory to receive password for login.Some Important links :
Aadhaar Official Website
Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal ;
Check Aadhaar Update Status online
Download Aadhaar Card online
Check Aadhaar Card Status online
If you have any queries, please let us know in comment box.!!