Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Telangana online
Registration and Stamp department of Telangana has providing facility for Telangana People Can check their land Encumbrance ( EC) status online. Telangana EC (Encumbrance Certificate) Details online. Registration & Stamps Department of Telangana Started a New website http://registration.telangana.gov.in, Telangana People, Now Search EC Certificate online, Just log on to official Website of Registration & Stamp Department of Telangana and Check Their Property Registration detail online and Download Land, EC (Encumbrance Certificate) online.Its Covered by Adilabad, Nizamabad,Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Khammam,Medak, Rangareddy, Mahaboobnagar, Warangal and Karimnagar Districts of Telangana.
|TS EC ONLINE|
The EC ( Encumbrance Certificate ) is used in property transactions as an evidence of free title/Ownership. At the time of selling Property or Baying property to check the track of the property and verify the genuineness of seller. Government registry enter all these details in the register of book. This is called Encumbrance Certificate. Encumbrance Certificate issued by the Registration & Stamps Department.
What is EC ( Encumbrance Certificate ) ?
How to Check (Land) EC (Encumbrance Certificate) Status online ?Step by Step Procedure for Check EC ( Encumbrance Certificate ) Status online
1. Just Log on to http://registration.telangana.gov.in/
2. Click on " Encumbrance Certificate" link Place on Right side of website.
3. Click on "Submit" Button,Now Redirect New window
4. You'll see " Search for encumbrance" fill necessary details (Document Number, Year of Document ) in the Search criteria than Click on "Submit" Button.
5. Click on the Check box of the list Encumbrance Certificate that are needed and click on Submit.This will be open a new pop up window with the Encumbrance Certificate , Now take Print out of EC ( Encumbrance Certificate ).