e-kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17 - Procedure for apply onlineThe welfare department, government of Jharkhand has released notification for e-kalyan Post Matric Scholarships for the year of 2016-17 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes.its really good news for students, who facing financial problem, those students can apply e-kalyan scholarships for continue their education . students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC Categories are advised to visit the e-kalyan scholarship official website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/ , and apply for Post Matric scholarships through online.
|Jharkhand e-kalyan Scholarship|
Eligibility criteria :
- Student must be residence at Jharkhand state
- SC/ST/BC categories students are eligible for the scheme
- Students Annual Family Income from all sources should not exceed as per the list given below.
ii) Backward Class (BC) Rs. 1,00,000/-
- All Institutions in Jharkhand recognized by Government of Jharkhand/Competent Authority.
How to apply Jharkhand e-kalyan Scholarships through online ?
Step by step procedure for apply e-Kalyan ( Post Matric Scholarship ) through online
- Firsit logon to e-Kalyan official Website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
- Than Click on "APPLY ONLINE" option in the Home Page,
- Students need to register their details in the website, cluck on "Register/Sign up" and filled all necessary details ( Name * Father Name * Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)* Mobile Email Password* ) than click on "Create Account " Button. After successfully student registration,student will receive sms/email for his/her login details.
- Student should login to e-Kalyan Account through their Name/Mobile No/ & Password.
- Once Logged in, Student is required to fill the Application form in Details and Click on "Save" Button,
- Upload the Documents (Scan Copy of originals in JPG/JPEG Format,File Size:150 KB) on the website.
- Student should take a print out of the application by clicking on Print button, then sign and upload the requisite documents.
- An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his/her application is completed along with all the scanned documents uploaded successfully. It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should note their Application ID as it will be required while applying for renewal.
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the Students in order to fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship entering the Aadhaar no.
What Documents to be uploaded on the Website?Only Scanned copies for all the Original Documents (Latest Documents only) should be uploaded. The List of Documents Includes
- Student Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate Income certificate validity from 01-April-2016
- Residence Certificate Caste Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Bank Pass Book
- Scan Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parent/Guardian)
How to check the status of my application?
Student can check the status of Online Application by logging with his/her login details.
last date for submitting online application form : 22nd December 2016
If Students have any technical Queries, Contact Helpdesk No's: +91- +91-7004998291,+91-7004730615,+91-7001445126, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org